Hi,
So a little bit about me.
I'm a 28 year old mum of 3, my eldest is 8, my middle divil is 4 and "the baby" is 3. I'm a married stay at home Irish mammy and have been since our first was born back in 2008. This year I'm entering into strange and unknown territory as both of our eldest will be in primary school in two weeks and "the baby" will be starting preschool, meaning there are three whole hours where I'm not going to be needed, wanted, or let's face it even missed!!

I'm nervous and excited,
I've enrolled myself to start a part time college course, the ultimate dream, simple but true for me, my little dream finally becoming a reality. As a young mother I've put a lot of things on hold, I don't regret it for a second, my children give me life, they really are my everything and I couldn't be more proud of the little people they're becoming, but a huge part of me really wants to make them proud of their mammy too.

Being someone who's struggled with mental health issues anxiety, post-natal depression and depression this little blog is just me logging my fight, staying on the bright side, pushing myself and staying on top because I'm tired of letting the dark side win, my family deserve better, I deserve better.

The Bright Side,
XXXOOO.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy

Saying it Loud.

Back on Track 💪❤